четвъртък, февруари 22, 2007
Gazette - Thousand Cranes


Your letter contains nothing but illegible signs
Therefor I want to meet you to hear the words from you
I won‘t accept the white, only a sigh echos

If I unterstand the colours of the sky I‘ll get saved
I also want to forget the unsteady breathing someday
But despite the wish for strength I‘m searing

「the morning I‘m averting」 when you‘re singing that song thorns accompany my sleep
Restraint entwines around my body
Even the mind seems to sleep
Your cheek touched the fever, longing and smooth
When looking into the shadows of the blurry gap (I see) the warm colours of a dream

My eyes reflect your image
Even though the day when loosing sight of you will come
You‘ll always stay right in front of my eyes
At days when the sunlight shines through the treetops
I won‘t be at your side anymore

The blurry white trembles
And I also forget your words
Whereto are tears flowing?
You‘re calling my name
Even though I‘m about to break you‘re holding me tightly in your arms
I‘m afraid to go

Where are you singing your song for me?
My ears can‘t hear it anymore but it‘s the echo of an unsteady heartbeat
Even the mind seems to sleep
It‘s the remaining fever which doesn‘t allow me to remember
When looking into the blurry gap (I see) the cold colours of reality

Thousand tiny wings (Papercranes)*
Because of your wish they won‘t leave me alone
Without returning your smile
I count the memories with my sigh until the very last moment (appears)...

I hear your voice
in the dawn when everything will be nothing
「The one thing we can‘t be together」
posted by Amaya @ 7:30 пр.об.  
0 Comments:
Публикуване на коментар
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Amaya
Home: Пловдив, Bulgaria
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates